Organise Your Own Memory Walk
- 1 Getting Started
- 2 Your details
- 3 Confirm your details
- 4 Start fundraising (optional)
Thank you for choosing to register to take part in Memory Walk. Registering only takes a few minutes and will involve the following steps:
- Contact details and address
- This is so we can send you your Memory Walk information pack and t-shirt.
- Setting up your JustGiving page (Optional)
- JustGiving is an online fundraising website that makes it easy to collect your sponsorship money. After registering we can automatically create you a JustGiving page. Don't worry, if you would prefer not to use it, you don't have to. We'll send you some sponsorship forms in the post as well.
- Children under the age of 16 years are not required to register. They must be accompanied by a registered adult over the age of 18 years on the day of the event to take part.
- To register online we need you to provide an email address. If you do not have an email address please call us on 0300 330 5452 to register over the phone.
To get started, enter your email address. Mandatory fields throughout this form are marked with an asterisk.