With every pound you raise, you are funding new research, providing precious support to more people, and bringing us closer to a world without dementia.
Setting up your JustGiving page is the easiest way to raise money, as your donations come to us directly, so no admin to worry about. Head to JustGiving now and get your fundraising started today.
You can share the link with your friends, family and colleagues, who will receive a personal thank you from you when they donate.
Key tips from JustGiving
JustGiving have provided these handy tips to help you make the most out of your fundraising page and ultimately increase your fundraising.
- Fundraisers with photos on their page raise 14% more per photo
- Pages with targets raise 46% more
- Give your supporters a quick snapshot of what you are doing and why, it could raise an additional 9%
- People as part of a team raise 9% more
- Link to your company's profile and boost donations by 20%
- Post an update to your friends
- Share your story
- Be creative; 'if I raise half my target I'll dye my hair blue'
- Share your page- every share is worth £5 in donations
- 20% of donations can come after the event so stay hopeful
For more information on how to make these changes to your JustGiving page click here
Who doesn't love a good bake sale? They're a really easy, effective (and tasty) way to boost your fundraising total. Host one at work and get your colleagues to bake to, or setup with neighbours somewhere local. Just a few hours work can make a huge difference.
Raise money at work
Many companies offer to match your fundraising and can double the amount you raise, so it's definitely worth asking. Dress down days, an office sweepstake or a simple collection are brilliant ways to boost your total and spread the word.
Posters and labels
Whatever you do, make sure you look the part. Look out for our templates to make your own posters or print off some extra 'I'm walking for...' labels. Coming soon!